Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Where Bloggers Create II



Hi, everyone. Did you ever had a moment when you think of something and then it happens?It's a little freaky... Well, it happens to me very often lately. Here is an example: I am reorganizing my office and few of my next posts on my Blog should be showing what I've done so far, but the thought that I had in my head was to find out how other creative places are organized and how people come to their creations. Guess what, I came across a fabulous blog by Karen Valentine from Scottsdale, AZ called My Dessert Cottage and there she had a fabulous Bloggers Party that she hosted for the second time called Where Bloggers Create II. Hundreds and hundreds of Bloggers opened their doors to show their studios! Can you believe it!!! But be careful what you are wishing for, because last night I went to bed around 2 AM after visiting so many fabulous places, and I am on letter C only (all participants are alphabetized). If you have time, stop by and take a look some studious will make simply green with envy:)
Here are few of my favorites so far:




I am having such an amazing journey so far, filled with inspiration and lots of new ideas.

I hope you'll take a look and may be will discover a pal that you may want to follow! Who knows but it's definitely worth your time.

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment