Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Seashell Candles


Today I was suppose to talk about my Favor Bags items, but I was swept off my feet by this fabulous project that I came across at Martha's Web Site and since it fits my theme so perfect I couldn't wait:) and..... I had all the ingredients!
Materials you will need

Seashells
Waxed Wicks
Old Candles
Double Boiler
Note: Double Boiler - is large pot half full with boiling water and a smaller pot inside where you are doing the melting.

Let's begin! Wash seashells carefully with water and a small amount of bleach. Let them dry. Melt old candle in a double boiler. Place waxed wicks in each seashell
and pour melted wax. Let the wax cool. Trim the wicks to a reasonable length and believe it or not you are done!This is such an easy and beautiful project - thanks Martha!

No comments:

Post a Comment