Monday, September 20, 2010

Precious Memories on Display

I was going through the stash of my "waiting-to-be-used treasures"in my garage, and in one of the bins I found this beauty!
The glass from this picture frame from gone, but the frame itself was in a pretty good condition

Few coats of green paint, bronze glaze, a piece of old wallpaper and some pink tulle and we have recipe for success


A perfect display for my sentimental treasures: my daughters first spoons that we've used so much during her first 15 months and they all have her bite marks.


It took a second to hang it on the wall in her bedroom using my famous flower pin and we are in business
Perfect addition to her room decor! Love it!

Have a great day!



2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...and I just put a frame with missing glass in the Garage Sale pile.... Makes me want to find a nifty use for it :)

    Your little girl is a Cutie!

    ReplyDelete