Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Snowmen Project for a 3-year old

Since we are talking snow, why not to have a project directly related to this subject. For the past few days my daughter's favorite book is "Snowmen at Night" by Caralyn Buehner. She only talks about snowmen and trying not to fall asleep at night to see what they are up to - so cute!
So you can imagine when I told her that we are going to do a project with snowmen she was ready to go in a second.
Before the project, I've cut out some shapes out of craft foam like trees, snowmen noses, and hats for snowmen in different shapes for her to choose from.


I've used my circle paper puncher to get some perfect circles "to build" our snowmen



then we added some miniature pom poms


and the most exciting part - for the first time my 3-year-old used glitter!!!!!!



and that's what we've got. Take a look!


Playing snowmen (we added some painted cardboard "trees" as well)

Tired snowman.

It was a very fun project! I hope you'll try it!

Have a great day.



No comments:

Post a Comment